Adam Wes Academics is rapidly spreading across the nation as a premier in-home Math and Science tutoring service. A core philosophy of Adam Wes Academics is to invest heavily in a handful of exceptional tutors who can grow within the company. Guided by our program and support team, our tutors are given the tools, resources, and guidance to build their own booming business within the Adam Wes Academics infrastructure. Candidates chosen for interview will be tested on the Math and/or Science subjects they would like to tutor. Excellent social skills will be weighted equally with subject knowledge. Please complete this pre-screening application including the subject test at the end. Applicants who do not attempt the test will not be considered. Please note that the application and test can be paused/saved at anytime, so don't hesitate to start!
• Please no phone calls about this position
• Email questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
• This application should take about 1 hour depending on the number of subjects you select
• This application can be paused and returned to using the login that you create. Your login information will be emailed to you.
• Tutoring takes place at student's homes, or student's preferred location
• Tutors are sent new students on a regular basis, this process is administered by your Director of Academic Services
• Tutors login to our high-tech and extremely functional website to manage their students, view paystubs, and more!
• Tutors are paid at competitive rates set by Adam Wes Academics
• COMPLETE OUR ONLINE APPLICATION (IF YOU DON’T COMPLETE THE WHOLE APPLICATION, YOU WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED)
• Have excellent social and communication skills
• Have excellent sales skills
• Are pursuing or have advanced degrees in the fields of Math and/or Science
• Are willing to travel up to 30 minutes to the student's home or preferred location (remember, sessions are two hours so it is worth it!)
• Are available to work 15 hours a week
• Are available to work for a minimum of one year (we invest heavily in every tutor and are looking for long term tutors only)
• Must speak English fluently and clearly
• Must have a checking account for direct deposit (Adam Wes Academics is 100% paperless!)
• Must pass a free background check
I have read and understood the Adam Wes Academics policies:
CALL US FOR MORE INFO
Copyright 2013 Adam Wes Academics. All rights reserved.
P.O. Box 1687 Beverly Hills, CA 90213.